Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brother I gotta tell ya. After having one of each and seeing how they act if I were to get the wife knocked up again ( not gonna happen ) I would want a litle girl. I love my son and wouldn't trade either of them for anything but the girls always stick to Daddy like glue and the boys always stick to Momma. The girls seem to be tougher than the boys as well. Mine are still young so this is all subject to change with age but as for now that's where it stands.

And hell yeah lets get some diving in. Anytime you want we will get something worked out. Keep that 2 lb. weight as the babies first piece of dive gear. That is how it should be for the FIRST GREATER TAMPA DIVE BABY!!!!!!!!

I agree with you git-r-dun about when their young, but it changes in their teens and later.

Grandma wants a grand daughter, but either if healthy and out in the water as soon as it can. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bandit I volunteer to be your dive buddy also, as long as I can use some of your equipment.

OMG after raising two daughters through high school... pray for boys... lets see by the time she would be ready for Home coming and prom you are going to be looking at something in the range of 10k per dress... so, if she as sweet as she obviously will be (considering that she will be a diver) thats only about $80,000 in dresses by graduation....

So pray for a boy, heck how many cars can he wreck anyway?

Good luck either way, things will be wonderful... then they quit college on you....

:wink: Does anyone know were I could find some neoprene wool for that first wet suit? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Just kidding!!!!!!

I bet if you went to a place like Michaels Crafts or Joann Fabric you could find neoprene and at least make a nice pair of dive boots for the baby.

congrats.... been there done that mt daughter is 16, and i wouldnt trade her for the world.
if you take the new baby,s measurements think they can custom make a suit to fit ha,ha...

m&m

Hahaha there you go Mom! Time to break out the old sewing machine! We can start making custom wetsuits. I'll look at Joanne's to see is they have any PINK neoprine!

Yea, to be honest, it doesn't matter to me which way it goes. I just have to keep momma all worked up you know. Just a healthy kid is all I hope for, because if it is a girl, you know she will be a football playin', divin', campin', well you know all around Tom boy:):):):):)

Well Gett 'r' done I guess you are the winner for the first gift huh......lol....... Ohh we're off to Devils Den next weekend for a camping/dive weekend, but I am all about some salt water divin' as soon as the gulf warms up (at least a little).

I would have no other girl but a little Tomboy. But girls gymnastics is way cooler than boys and I know my little monkey's gonna be a gymnast ontop of everything else. . . So long as she gets her height from me! But I'm truely along the same lines of a healthy kid will make me happy. And it seems tradition on my side of the family that boys come first. . . I never was one to follow the pack though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom