Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok it's been a while since the last update. Life's been so crazy with school and work. The good news is, next week is my last day of class and then I only have the National Test to sit for and I'll be certified, yay!

Everything is going great with "Mini Me". At just about 18 weeks, I'm still not really showing, just looking like I've been enjoying the ice-cream a little too much. So for those who haven't heard, our last ultrasound visit gave evidence of a little girl. But here's the pic I like best from that visit. A lot of change since the first one and it's only something like a week and a half after the first. Oh, and we should be meeting up with a friend on Friday to take another peek. Should be a lot of difference since it's been a month since this pic!
lateralbaby.jpg

That is a really good pic. I heard aboot the "special" ultrasound on Friday - good stuff. Will look forward to those pics :)

Alright, I just got off the phone with my Mom and found out she posts on here under Lil bit's Mom. I had no idea my little sister and my Mother were both posting on this message board. I'm so happy for my little sister, can't wait until I can spoil my niece with gifts. I'll be home in August from Guam (I know y'all are jealous) and I am looking forward to seeing my bloated Sister (yeah that was a cheap shot). Look forward to some family diving minus the mother to be :( but atleast I'll be stateside and have more opportunities to dive with the family. BTW, I'll be home on leave August 1st for 30 days and anybody looking for a dive buddy during the week, I'll be your man. I know this thread is devoted to my little Sister, but I had to pimp myself out once. I'll be bored as hell while my parents are working.
:dork2:

Chugs

Alright, I just got off the phone with my Mom and found out she posts on here under Lil bit's Mom. I had no idea my little sister and my Mother were both posting on this message board. I'm so happy for my little sister, can't wait until I can spoil my niece with gifts. I'll be home in August from Guam (I know y'all are jealous) and I am looking forward to seeing my bloated Sister (yeah that was a cheap shot). Look forward to some family diving minus the mother to be :( but atleast I'll be stateside and have more opportunities to dive with the family. BTW, I'll be home on leave August 1st for 30 days and anybody looking for a dive buddy during the week, I'll be your man. I know this thread is devoted to my little Sister, but I had to pimp myself out once. I'll be bored as hell while my parents are working.
:dork2:

Chugs

Let me know your exact dates and we'll schedule something - have to make sure you get a real dive in :)

P.S Please know that my alliance lies with your lil sis, Bandit, and LBM. If you push it too far with lil sis, please know we might have to take care of you/teach you a lesson while we are at depth. :wink1:

Hey chugger, It's cool to see you on here. I think your mom and dad are planning an awsome trip for while you are down here. Ohh and Miss "D" is kinda protective of your lil sis, but she is the go to gal to get lots of people wet together.

Hey guys we did get some great pic's this weekend by our friend. We got an awsome picture of HER face sucking on he hand. I think we are gong to be lucky and SHE so far has moms' nose. A week from today it's the week 20 appointment and a new ultrasound, and I am sure final conf. that it's a girl.

I suppose since I promised more pictures, I should upload some more. :) Well, since the machine we used was for cardio ultrasound, they aren't quite as clear but I love this one. If you look close, you get to see her sucking her hand. It was awsome watching her in real time too. You could see her sucking in fluid and moving around, so neat!
IMG_0001.jpg

Let me know your exact dates and we'll schedule something - have to make sure you get a real dive in :)

P.S Please know that my alliance lies with your lil sis, Bandit, and LBM. If you push it to far with lil sis, please know we might have to take care of you/teach you a lesson while we are at depth. :wink1:

That's the way they have been all their lives. But he's very protective of his sis.

Lil Bit and Bandit their were alot of great shots. :D

I suppose since I promised more pictures, I should upload some more. :) Well, since the machine we used was for cardio ultrasound, they aren't quite as clear but I love this one. If you look close, you get to see her sucking her hand. It was awsome watching her in real time too. You could see her sucking in fluid and moving around, so neat!

Sis, that's so neat, who would have thunk that you'd be a Mommy before your bro would be a Daddy?

Let me know your exact dates and we'll schedule something - have to make sure you get a real dive in

P.S Please know that my alliance lies with your lil sis, Bandit, and LBM. If you push it to far with lil sis, please know we might have to take care of you/teach you a lesson while we are at depth.

Miss D, if I can be so honored to call you so, you don't have to worry about me when looking out for Lil Bit. Trust me, I welcome all the help I can get! :11doh:

As of today, I don't have exact dates. It's looking like it will be the entire month of August, but the Navy has the final say in that.

Sis, that's so neat, who would have thunk that you'd be a Mommy before your bro would be a Daddy?

Lol, well who's to say I will be? You are a Navy boy after all! Ah I'm just pulling your leg. Pretty wild I say. But hey, if you are still online, I should be up for the next few hours if you wanna call.

As of today, I don't have exact dates. It's looking like it will be the entire month of August, but the Navy has the final say in that.

Hahahahah, well let us know when you have some dates. Seriously, it would be great to have you out! If it is any consolation; I think this Bandit fella is alright - at least in my book - your ma seems to think so as well. As for your sis well I think that speaks for itself :D:popcorn:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom