Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dixie Grill

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Brew Moon

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quero, if you check the thread. (don't have your number?)

JB comes from Amsterdam tomorrow night (18th). If you are up to it, after coming from Thailand, we would love to meet you for a drink the 19th. I am assuming you won't have a car, so we can make it some place easy for you or pick you up at the hotel. (the only thing that could screw me up, is if his flight is delayed a day...10% chance?)

(We leave the next morning, the 20th for Maui with my love children, and their friends)

Anyone who would like to join us, check later for speciifics. I hear wonderful things about Marcia from the jetsetting photogs. Sounds like an adventuress leading an exciting life.

We fly Christmas day to the East Coast to hang at my sister's. Our little holiday is rather compressed.

catherine96821:
Quero, if you check the thread. (don't have your number?)

JB comes from Amsterdam tomorrow night (18th). If you are up to it, after coming from Thailand, we would love to meet you for a drink the 19th. I am assuming you won't have a car, so we can make it some place easy for you or pick you up at the hotel. (the only thing that could screw me up, is if his flight is delayed a day...10% chance?)

(We leave the next morning, the 20th for Maui with my love children, and their friends)

Anyone who would like to join us, check later for speciifics. I hear wonderful things about Marcia from the jetsetting photogs. Sounds like an adventuress leading an exciting life.

We fly Christmas day to the East Coast to hang at my sister's. Our little holiday is rather compressed.

It's about 6 a.m. Monday morning here in my version of paradise right now; 1 p.m. Sunday afternoon in yours, Catherine, and just after midnight in that part of our world which is nobody's version of heaven on earth. (BTW, here's a neat little bit of programming that can help you keep track of what time it is where... it's OSX native; don't think Krzysztof has a Windows version.... If you are unenlightened--i.e., a Windows user--try this instead; just add it to your bookmarks list in your browser.)

Back to the topic at hand... sure I'll be jet-lagged the evening of the 19th (HI time), but my body will still think it's time to play, so I should be good for a little get-together. Looking forward to it! :clock:

great link. that will help me. right now, I google "time in X"

My god are you gonna let the poor guy spend some home time to unwind?

When I get back from marathon flight I need a few days to recoup. But then again, JB is much younger than us.:1poke:

katekicks:
OK. So how does Wednesday, December 27 sound? Any suggestions for restaurants? I liked Lisa's idea about meeting someplace with free parking last time. We shouldn't feel the need to go to Dave and Busters though since Wildcard and Turtleguy were the only men there last time.

The 27th sounds good. I also like the idea of someplace with free parking.

Keeping in the Ward area - I don't mind going back to Brew Moon. Ryan's is always a good standby. I heard the E&O Trading Company is pretty good - from perusing the menu it looks a little bit pricier than the first two.

I'm good with that for the time being. I am dog sitting in Hawaii Kai and I have to get someone to cover for me for the evening constitutional.

Dixie Grill sounds fine - I've never been to the one at Ward. Do they have their own parking lot or do you park across the street at Sports Authority?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom