Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dixie Grill

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Brew Moon

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might pop in, depends if the girls balance or not (it's a Financial Institution thing...)

Our doors at the credit union close at 5:00pm, but by the time we normally balance, it is around 6:15 - 6:30 or so...

I'll try.

Kelii

sloyota:
I might pop in, depends if the girls balance or not

I'm familiar with that - long ago I used to manage grocery stores. Trying to balance the office (all the registers/transactions) for the day could be a complete exercise in frustration. We had a +/- leeway of $5 or less, but that's a pretty small amount when daily sales are often close to $80,000.

We'll still be there at 6:30 for sure - stop by if you can. I'll have the host leave the table under "Cheryl" so you can find us.

OK. Well have fun tonight. I didn't realize people had made dog walking/babysitting arrangements already. I didn't bring a change of clothes and I'm not going to Dixie Grill in my military uniform. I'm glad somebody is getting together and eating good food tonight.

Oh, come on, Kicks! We don't care about your uniform! In fact, you would probably get more respect with it on (j/k).

Please come with your uniform on!

Okay...no reservations under Cheryl...unsure who the gang was, so instead of going to each table saying '...uh, ...ScubaBoard?##!??...' I left...got there about 6:15, left at 7:00...maybe next time.

The host was a little dizzy...

Oh, so sorry! We did tell her you might show up and gave her Cheryl's name. So sorry! We were there until about 7:30 or so.

sloyota:
Okay...no reservations under Cheryl...unsure who the gang was, so instead of going to each table saying '...uh, ...ScubaBoard?##!??...' I left...got there about 6:15, left at 7:00...maybe next time.

The host was a little dizzy...

Oh no - yes, we told the host that if anyone asks for that name, to send them to our table. Sorry we missed you.

We'll have to plan another one soon. I really did enjoy Dixie Grill (and the happy hour specials) - it's been a long time since I've been there.

The guy was like '...uh, you sure they are not at the Aiea location?...'.

No problem.

As I need to fix my play truck for this weekend, I don't think I can make this evenings event, if it still is on.

I'll keep an eye out.

Aloha, and Happy Holidays to all.

Kelii

sloyota:
The guy was like '...uh, you sure they are not at the Aiea location?...'.

No problem.

As I need to fix my play truck for this weekend, I don't think I can make this evenings event, if it still is on.

I'll keep an eye out.

Aloha, and Happy Holidays to all.

Kelii
No, there is no get together tonight. (I don't think!) I didn't realize Becky and Cheryl had already made arrangements to go to dinner on Wednesday. Sorry you missed the chance to meet Becky and Cheryl. Maybe we should try another SB Ohana shore dive at the beginning of summer next year instead of waiting until Labor Day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom