Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dixie Grill

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Brew Moon

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, I missed that, sorry. I voted and it took me to the poll results so I thought it worked. Anyway, I vote for Dixie Grill.

sea nmf:
Oh, I missed that, sorry. I voted and it took me to the poll results so I thought it worked. Anyway, I vote for Dixie Grill.

No, it's open again. So I voted.

I just hope that I can find parking - you know how I'm kind of weird about that.

So if the parking lot is full, is there lots of street parking on the side streets close by?

There always seems to be something open, if not on the street, then in the Sports Authority parking lot.

OK since I got no reply to my Wed/Thurs question, I'm going to say let's push it to Thursday. I can't check scubaboard from work (darn filters!) and I have to talk to Hickam about (finally) getting a mooring ball during lunch. If everyone else shows up at Dixie Grill tonight without me, enjoy! Otherwise, lets try for Thursday 5:30 p.m. at Dixie Grill.

katekicks:
OK since I got no reply to my Wed/Thurs question, I'm going to say let's push it to Thursday. I can't check scubaboard from work (darn filters!) and I have to talk to Hickam about (finally) getting a mooring ball during lunch. If everyone else shows up at Dixie Grill tonight without me, enjoy! Otherwise, lets try for Thursday 5:30 p.m. at Dixie Grill.

Ok, not tonight, but tomorrow.

Not positive I can make it tomorrow, though - my daughter caught some virus and I'm not sure she'll be well enough to go to the UH basketball game with my parents tomorrow night. I'll know more tomorrow morning.

Gosh, I couldn't check Scubaboard after 5 p.m. I thought it was Wednesday, too. I arranged for the dog to be walked and I don't know if I can do that again.

I'm kind of surprised by the change of date. Wasn't it 12/27 all along??? Cheryl, shall we get together for a meal tonight?

sea nmf:
Gosh, I couldn't check Scubaboard after 5 p.m. I thought it was Wednesday, too. I arranged for the dog to be walked and I don't know if I can do that again.

I'm kind of surprised by the change of date. Wasn't it 12/27 all along??? Cheryl, shall we get together for a meal tonight?

Yeah, it occurred to me that with arranging for the dog walker you couldn't make it tomorrow.

We can meet tonight - still at Dixie Grill? I'm not sure who the other two votes on the poll are - perhaps they'll also show up tonight.

Yes, Dixie Grill around 5:30 - 5:45, depending on traffic. I sent an email to Lisa to see if she and Roger are coming. I haven't heard back yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom