HOG D1 Regulator HP Ports Not Drilled Out - Zero Airflow, Zero Pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the record, I have 5 sets of HOG regs and I am very happy. As expected, Chris is on this situation but as I eluded to and Chris openly admitted (good man), it should not have happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi All. I am pleasantly surprised at how quickly my concerns were addressed... actually, I've never experienced this degree of professionalism before. I've ordered defective rock climbing equipment before and the customer service wasn't this good. They're overnighting me a new matched pair of regs, so I'll be able to make my dive...

Impressive.

It's true, that in any shop, something will happen eventually. It's the nature of the beast. There are so many machining operations...so many parts, DIFFERENT parts, isolating bad ones from good ones from unchecked ones throughout the whole place...it's not nearly as easy as people think it is. HOG reg's come so highly recommended from a Tech diver friend of mine, plus the good customer service that I'm experiencing now...I'm sure I'll still recommend HOG. Aside from an unfinished machine operation, it's clearly a high quality product. Sure seems to breathe nice, & no other problems...

Tagged. Professional (QC) curiosity. Any process or procedure can fail. It's how the issues are handled that defines the manufacturer.

I've ordered defective rock climbing equipment before and the customer service wasn't this good. They're overnighting me a new matched pair of regs, so I'll be able to make my dive...

Impressive.

thank you for the kind comments,however I'm still sorry for the problem and can't wait to see the reg.

That said, i REALLY don't understand why anybody would order defective climbing equipment... :D

Yeah, as soon as I wrote it I made this tongue-in-cheek, eyebrows-together face and said "Ehh, noone is looking that close". Then sent.

So thanks Chris, you shine that first stage up nice for me ya hear : )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom