Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all :wavey:

I know nothing about fish, just that some are pretty, and some taste better than others. :rofl3:

Hi y'all :wavey:

I know nothing about fish, just that some are pretty, and some taste better than others. :rofl3:

Hey Liv!

And that is what its really all about. :D

Ok so it looks Tigg is our in house fish expert. She is gunna be busy looking at my pictures of fish (if I ever get a camera that is).

Hi Liv. How is your day going?

You got that right, though I will just go diving with Tig so she can tell me what it is when I need to write it down for my journal.

When I got certified, I did it in the local quarry. There are lots of freshwater fish in there and the only one I knew was the catfish cuz swimming past my mask or at my aunts bbq, it looks the same. Nasty! The rest I dont care what they are, just want to be nosey about them. Like fish say, they don't know me so I dont need to know them.

Hey if you are good enough at navigating I bed she will even write you log for you!:rofl3:

I love ID'ing fish. Not that great at it but, think its really fun.

I had this friend who used to take an insane amount of pics but didn't know anything about the fish. AT ALL> But, he could navigate like a champ!!

I used to tell him on trips....if you get me back to the boat, I'll tell you what you saw.

I really like to watch for things that are unusual and watch what they do.. how they behave try to figure that out:blinking:

Hey Liv!

And that is what its really all about. :D

I think so too. :)

Ok so it looks Tigg is our in house fish expert. She is gunna be busy looking at my pictures of fish (if I ever get a camera that is).

Hi Liv. How is your day going?

It's going....slowly...thanks.

Hiya Liv

Nooooooooo fish are our friends ... don't eat the fish :D

Fish is my friend, but I like fish...with chips...mmmm. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom