Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lived in Australia for 10 years and after a while you would be surprised at what you can miss:rofl3: I always said snow should arrive on Christmas Eve... Depart on Boxing day... other than that it is ok on Ski hills, Mountain Tops and bost cards... but as far away from me as possible:no:

I could agree with you about the snow if it only came around a bit. This year we had it on Halloween and it looks like we may even get it on Easter. This has been a long winter. However, come August when it is 100 out, I will be complaining about the heat also. Such is life. I really have nothing to complain about so the weather is a good one every now and again.

No, I just reminded him the entire 2 hour drive home. (normally 45 min)

I am awesome. :D

Well yes you are! I would have left it and complained all the way home anyway, might have even taken a detour to make it last even longer.

:D Ricci is typing again ... thats my excuse for spelling errors today anyway :D

good he was here helping me type a few minutes ago... just guard the keys dear... he broke off typing with me to make a grab for a key to remove:shakehead:

Thanks for the correction. :) I don't deal with the nice spellings. I certainly can spell **** every other day though. :D

eye spell reel gud I lik spel ceque it iz mi freind
:rofl3::rofl3:

Funny thing about wishes and dreams. Often times they come true and in that case for Phil it came in 10 fold. Hopefully you left it for him to shovel.

Chinese curse "May you get what you wish for"

I bet if you ask Petunia......she'd rather go dive. :D

He wouldn't DARE ask that ... He knows I would start loading the gear in a heartbeat... ask him what was the first thing I said when he told me he wasn't going to work:eyebrow::eyebrow:

I'm really good at Fish ID too.

Oh ... I will

I am good at fish ID also ... big fish, little fish, blue fish, brown fish, not a fish ... how bout that for taxonomy

Fish has it more my style. Oh look at that pretty one. What was that? Oh did you see that barracuda, no lucky that was a trumpetfish. :shocked2: Oh well. :doh2:I just like looking at them all and leaving them be when I am done looking. The voyeur in me I guess. :eyebrow:

Great now he is typing with me again... what did you do to him... not fair...

She has already suggested going diving today already

Fish.....

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING PETUNIA SAID WHEN YOU TOLD HER YOU WEREN'T GOING TO WORK??

:popcorn::rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom