Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for digging it in Fish. I don't even know what 20 C is but I know that right now I am at about 2 C. (cuz it is about 35-38 degrees but a brilliant sunshine)

You know you can count on me Tigg. I woke up to a blizzard and 6 hours later it was all over with. Right now I just have a light dusting on the grass as all the snow of the cement has melted. No need to break out the boots again. Be happy summer should be here soon.

Sorry Lucky ... but I guess it wont be too long before you get there and we well we wont get snow but it gets ccool and the dampness penetrates something awful ... I hate winter, except when its cold and raining and I am inside nice and warm :D:D

Thanks for digging it in Fish. I don't even know what 20 C is but I know that right now I am at about 2 C. (cuz it is about 35-38 degrees but a brilliant sunshine)

You know you can count on me Tigg. I woke up to a blizzard and 6 hours later it was all over with. Right now I just have a light dusting on the grass as all the snow of the cement has melted. No need to break out the boots again. Be happy summer should be here soon.

Holy smileyfest.:shocked2:

:coffee:Good morning Hijackers.

Goodmorning onlyonespeed

Good night, Petunia. Thanks for the flat white just what I needed on this rainy overcast day.

Good morning, Chip. Petunia loves her smileys

how did you guess...:shocked2: They are fun to play with and get the message across better than blah blah blah balah :rofl3:.

Hiya Hijackers.

Thanks for the chocolate Petunia, it's just what I needed right now.

Catch you all another time. :hugs:

This has been another fly-by post.....:eek:uttahere

:hugs:

Hey Liv!!

Nice to see you!!

Will be looking for you later......

Maybe we should set some traps around here slow people doen a bit at they rund through to grab their morning snakes....:D Well hey at least they are checking in on us...:flowers:

Wow, what a slow day on the boards. For all the crappy weather around, I am surprised the board is not thumping with action.

I was wondering if it was just me... put some deodorizer on my keyboard and everything... thought maybe I had a bad case of computer keyboard odor or something:depressed:

coffee.gif
Good morning Hijackers. (courtesy of 1st gear)

Hi Maged:kiss2:

Its snowing here.

Started about an hour ago.

I'm trying to get excited about wearing my winter boots a little longer.

It's not happening.

:consolation: another reason to come to Oz for some decent weather heheheh

Evening lucky

Snow ... cold ... oooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Its a balmy 20c sunny and I am not going to work today ... what could be better????

Taking your wife diving:D

Cant dive today .... have to mow the lawn (blow the snow off the driveway), clean the backyard, clean the bird cages and wash the car.

maybe if we are quick we can go diving?:shocked2:

Memories... of snow and winter... funny thing is I miss the Smell of snow believ it or not don't envy you guys but do miss it sometimes

:eek:npatrol: where did everybody go?

Memories... of snow and winter... funny thing is I miss the Smell of snow believ it or not don't envy you guys but do miss it sometimes

You know, there is something about this statement that just says load of dodo. At least from my perspective. Now that could be because I am on the tail of winter but I have to tell you, I lived in Guam for 2 years and never missed the snow one single day.

Looks like we drove em off again dear.... did you spray your keyboad with the deoderant like I told you?

Hey Petunia!!

I saw you had company last night!!
All this time I've been harping on him to join in on Hijack and he waits til I'm sleeping.
Probably poured himself a glass of wine and said "Hee hee, she's sleeping...I'll go party with Petunia in Hijack" And then had 3 more glasses of wine....:D

And glad to hear Ricci is ok.

Oh my gosh, how much fun do you have at the vet???? :rofl3:
Can we take him for a check up when I visit??????

You know, there is something about this statement that just says load of dodo. At least from my perspective. Now that could be because I am on the tail of winter but I have to tell you, I lived in Guam for 2 years and never missed the snow one single day.

Babydoll.....if there's one thing I know is how to spell gross stuff.

It's doo doo.

True Story....when Phil was in Japan in November, he made the same twisted comment about missing snow. The day he came home, we got around 2 ft of snow the 5 hours before his plane landed.

Coincidence?? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom