Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ID'ing fish. Not that great at it but, think its really fun.

I had this friend who used to take an insane amount of pics but didn't know anything about the fish. AT ALL> But, he could navigate like a champ!!

I used to tell him on trips....if you get me back to the boat, I'll tell you what you saw.
sounds familiar
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

and if you want to be extremely precise ... big blue fish with yellow spots :rofl3:
attached

Attachments

• IMG_1673_m_1.jpg
    IMG_1673_m_1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 22
Hey if you are good enough at navigating I bed she will even write you log for you!:rofl3:

I really like to watch for things that are unusual and watch what they do.. how they behave try to figure that out:blinking:

Just wait for my ITK trip report!! I love writing that stuff. :D
And I'm not leaving a thing out. :D (unless I did it)

I love that stuff Petunia!!

Seriously, if you ever get a chance to take a Fish ID and Behavior class.....such an eye opening experience. Next time to see Phil, ask him.

I think so too. :)

It's going....slowly...thanks.

Fish is my friend, but I like fish...with chips...mmmm. :wink:

lol the more I dive the less I eat fish.... fish are our friends fish are not food....:doh2:

Just wait for my ITK trip report!! I love writing that stuff. :D
And I'm not leaving a thing out. :D (unless I did it)

Hopefully she will leave out what I do too! Unless of course it is really good, and then it deserves to be retold.

And what did you do to poor Maged the other day when he wouldn't tell his secret, hmm? :chairfight:

:puppy: You wouldn't do that to me....would you?? :blinking:

I'm willing to take the consequences. :speaknoevil:

consequences, did i say there would be consequences ... hmm ... what would you want consequences and what would you like them to be :confused::confused:

I think so too. :)

It's going....slowly...thanks.

Fish is my friend, but I like fish...with chips...mmmm. :wink:

Hey ... I've finally got a friend :D:D:D or am i being presumptious

Fish are our friends but but boy those type of friends taste yummy. At least some of them. :wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Bloody bird ... typing again ... standing on the backspace key erased half the darn message :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom