Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricci is helping fish type again... problem was he got onto the backspace key and erased his message heheheh glad he is bugging him and not me... his foot seems to be a bit better today tho

lol the more I dive the less I eat fish.... fish are our friends fish are not food....:doh2:

Fish never had my back in a bar fight so sometimes dinner is on. I don't want to kill what I eat but I will eat it if someone else gets it for me.

And what did you do to poor Maged the other day when he wouldn't tell his secret, hmm? :chairfight:

better than :kicknut:

Just wait for my ITK trip report!! I love writing that stuff. :D
And I'm not leaving a thing out. :D (unless I did it)

I love that stuff Petunia!!

Seriously, if you ever get a chance to take a Fish ID and Behavior class.....such an eye opening experience. Next time to see Phil, ask him.

Oh if I ever get a chance like that I will jump at it believe me:blinking:

Hopefully she will leave out what I do too! Unless of course it is really good, and then it deserves to be retold.

Now THAT could cost you a LOT of money.... or hmmmm Tiggrr... house cleaning is a good payback... she could send her nephew over maybe.... often:rofl3::rofl3:

Better than bad, not as good as okayish, or maybe just averagely awful? :wink:

I haven't heard anything like averagely awful but that could sum up some days around here too. Like Thursdays. Not quite Friday but better than Tuesdays.

With Malt Vinegar. Delicious.

Cool.

Now I know what I'm having for dinner. Fish and chips!! MMMMMMMMM

lol the more I dive the less I eat fish.... fish are our friends fish are not food....:doh2:

p sherman 42 wallaby way, sydney

Hopefully she will leave out what I do too! Unless of course it is really good, and then it deserves to be retold.

I have a feeling I won't leave out a single thing.......ooh, my keyboard will be on fire!!

Hmm, depends...how much is it worth to ya? :D

Please? Don't beat me with a chair. :blinking:

Fish never had my back in a bar fight so sometimes dinner is on. I don't want to kill what I eat but I will eat it if someone else gets it for me.

Now, THAT is funny.

I haven't heard anything like averagely awful but that could sum up some days around here too. Like Thursdays. Not quite Friday but better than Tuesdays.

Tuesdays are better than Mondays as it's almost hump day (Wednesday), and Fridays are good because of POETS day. Thursdays are plain average in their awfulness :rofl3:

Sorry Lucky, but I dont know you ... only ever been to the states once and was only there for a month, and never even got in a bar fight or to Chicago, so it would be a little difficult to have your back in a bar fight ... :D:D:D

man my head is spinning.... you guys are quick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom