Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an interesting comment on society that no one thinks entertainers be it actors or athletes make too much $$ but many complain when nurses doctors or teachers get a raise!

I think that athletes pay is way disproportionate to what purpose they serve IE entertainment vs healing.

I don't see too many of them saving lives or healing sick people. And I'm also pretty certain most athletes didn't spend as much time or money on school to get where there at,
But then again there are those agents and they get a cut too.If society smartened up and didn't buy into all the hype,spin and advertisement associated with sports.They would realize they were getting ripped off.

It is an interesting comment on society that no one thinks entertainers be it actors or athletes make too much $$ but many complain when nurses doctors or teachers get a raise!

The amount of money sports people are paid is in my opinion obscene, even our players here are for what they do paid ridiculous amounts of money, but pales into insignificance compared to what they get paid in the states!

Don't get me started about actors/actresses that complain about media scrutiny when they don't want it, but when they want to promote something are sticking their faces in front of every camera or newspaper there is. They know what to expect when they choose their career path!!!!

Although I must admit some media is over the top

I'd vote for the miserable, pathetic, underpaid Engineers - poor souls :shakehead:

must be the timezones thing again :eyebrow:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah ... I think everyone thinks they are underpaid and everyone else believes that everyone other than them is overpaid. :D

Good evening everyone,
My diving got blown out all weekend, but I did spend some fun time with my friends so it was not a total loss.
I hope you guys have a great day :wavey:

Good evening everyone,
My diving got blown out all weekend, but I did spend some fun time with my friends so it was not a total loss.

What you live in Florida and you still didn't get to dive:shakehead:

We just came in from chipping ice off the driveway since the Spring melt appears to have started. Did get out for a ski with friends as well:D

Last edited:
Good evening everyone,

Darn ... the long distance prayers didn't work ... or maybe he just wasn't listening to us ... sorry DG, hopefully you can dive next weekend.

What you live in Florida and you still didn't get to dive:shakehead:

We just came in from chipping ice off the driveway since the Spring melt appears to have started. Did get out for a ski with friends as well:D

You are becoming an SB addict Acanthurus :D ... gees glad I dont live anywhere that cold, although it was nice when we went back at christmas a few years ago, but I was told there wasn't a lot of snow that year and it wasn't terribly cold ... which I appreciated immensely :D:D:D

Hi Hijackers!!!

All I know is I don't make enough money and I wish some celebrity (I don't care ...sports or not) would share with me. That and winning the lotto are big in my day dreams.

Sorry to hear Kim but, you lucky duck!! You live in FL!! My sympathy is over....it lasted 2.5 seconds. :D

Lovely to see you here Acanthurus and Aguk!! My fellow cold weather peeps. :wavey:

Hi Fishy!!!!!! :wavey:

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom