Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Thanks!!

I am in love with Hockeynut's sexy avatar so, in hoping he will keep his, I changed mine.

:D

How's life in the wild blue yonder of up North???

How's life in the wild blue yonder of up North???

Actually I can see the blue yonder quite well today. Lots of sun and quite warm....lemme see...about 8 deg C....or roughly 46F. Snow is melting and we can see some pavement now.

Last edited:
Actually I can the blue yonder quite well today. Lots of sun and quite warm....lemme see...about 8 deg C....or roughly 46F. Snow is melting and we can see some pavement now.

Ahhh I love the beginning of Spring.

It is 40F here and I had the window of my car 1/2 way down.

We Northerners are pretty tough aren't we!?

Where do you and Adndadjthscus(?) like to dive?? Besides with Petunia and Fish :D

Ahhh I love the beginning of Spring.

It is 40F here and I had the window of my car 1/2 way down.

We Northerners are pretty tough aren't we!?

Where do you and Adndadjthscus(?) like to dive?? Besides with Petunia and Fish :D

We tend to dive in wet areas mostly:wink:....actually we have no real preference really. We really like Oz and the GBR and we had a great time in Hawaii/Kona. we plan on doing more exploring around BC when we get our dry suits. Bella Coola (hideout for the Incredible Hulk) is on the list....hey 'fish...ya out there.

We tend to dive in wet areas mostly:wink:....actually we have no real preference really. We really like Oz and the GBR and we had a great time in Hawaii/Kona. we plan on doing more exploring around BC when we get our dry suits. Bella Coola (hideout for the Incredible Hulk) is on the list....hey 'fish...ya out there.

Bella Coola.....will have to look that one up.

When you get your drysuits and feel like hitting some Great Lakes Wrecks....let us know and Phil and I will hook you up.

Bella Coola.....will have to look that one up.

When you get your drysuits and feel like hitting some Great Lakes Wrecks....let us know and Phil and I will hook you up.

That would be cool. We do have relatives in Toronto that we visit occassionaly. We'll lug the gear along next time.

:wavey: Good afternoon, evening, morning...wherever you are.

Good grief Tig, that's a gross avatar you have there. :rofl3:

Its Lemon Chicken!! I'm hungry!!

How are you this fine day Miss Liv?!!?!!

Its Lemon Chicken!! I'm hungry!!

How are you this fine day Miss Liv?!!?!!

Whatever you say Tig. :shakehead:

I'm okay, how are things with you?

I have a fat hungry cat crawling all over me.

He is soo lovey dovey but, has no clue to how much he freakin weighs!! He climbs up on me and OUCH!!

Other than that...good. Just got home from work. Gettin ready to throw a pizza in the oven.

I think I'm going to write you a pm.

Yep, i'll be one of those people who announces....PM SENT>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom