Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hijackers!!!

All I know is I don't make enough money and I wish some celebrity (I don't care ...sports or not) would share with me. That and winning the lotto are big in my day dreams.

Sorry to hear Kim but, you lucky duck!! You live in FL!! My sympathy is over....it lasted 2.5 seconds. :D

Lovely to see you here Acanthurus and Aguk!! My fellow cold weather peeps. :wavey:

Hi Fishy!!!!!! :wavey:

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Hello :wavey: to all the hijackers who are still around!

Tiggrr you missed me, but then again I wasn't here to miss! :rofl3:

Fish, how was that batting from Johnson hey? Pity the darn batsmen didn't make some runs!

This has been a flying Hockeynut-type post!

TTFN :hugs:

Like ships in the night we are Liv......

Fish, how was that batting from Johnson hey? Pity the darn batsmen didn't make some runs!

Shame we haven't got a team of Mitchell Johnsons ... 100 off 81 ended up 123 not out they scored 180 odd runs in the last session ... incredible when these days they are struggling to make 300 in a day

Johnson and McDonald were sure hitting them all over the park!!!!!!!!

It is an interesting comment on society that no one thinks entertainers be it actors or athletes make too much $$ but many complain when nurses doctors or teachers get a raise!

It is unbelievable that someone who is a fluke of nature... lucky enough to be born beautiful or athletic gets all the money and fame and hero worship they do. I understand some athletes need the money to repair the damage they do when they sacrifice their bodies on the alter of sport. I know they work hard.... but in the scheme of things there is no value to mankind.

Research that could save lives, Doctors who train for years and sacrifice so much of their time, take on the stress of caring for others go under funded. There is just no sense to it!:shakehead:

seeing more drive by posts happening :hugs:

Like ships in the night we are Liv......

haven't managed to connect with you tiggrr... working today and tomorrow.

DG4U I tried ... put in a requisition for good weather... so it didn't work really!

missed everyone else as well I guess.... all those underpaid people out there :grouphug:

Good afternoon Hijackers ..... why do we have Mondays again? I think we could do without them, what do you think?

Wanna just say its Tuesday 2 days in a row??

Anything can happen in Hijack.

Its magic. :D

Tiggrr did you know the Vanderburge will be down in May? You might want to be here for that :wink:

Tiggrr did you know the Vanderburge will be down in May? You might want to be here for that :wink:

It won't have pretty coral on it yet so, I'll wait.

Give me rainbows and butterflies underwater.

This is the song I dance to when I'm diving........

So, if you see me shakin my butt underwater......

tiggrr...interesting avatar:rofl3:....if you want the recipe go here:
Molto Benni on PNN

Scroll down a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom