Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC:
Going to go get some sleep, have a good day!

Sleep well :hugs: hope you get to blow some bubbles.... keep safe:blinking:

Well time for me to hit the hay....

I'll just tidy up a bit:sofa:

put out some flowers :flowers:
coffee on the the morning shift:goodmorning:
oh ... mustn't forget the baloons:balloons:

and :chocolate:

night all... keep blowing bubbles and stay safe... :grouphug:

Hey I am curious.... over here Rugby is the equivilent to Hockey ..... they professional Rugby players get massive money and so on like the NHL.
There has been just a series of scandals here... Rugby players in trouble with overdrinking... drunk driving... allagations of Rape .... drug abuse and all sortsw of men behaving badly stuff. Everyone goes on about them being role models... but getting so much money and fame the youg bucks can't handle it and run off the rails.... poor dears!

Huge amount of drama around this... but I don't remember this being such a big issue with the NHL players... has that changed... are they embroiled in these kinds of scandals and dramas too? Been a while since I was there now so not sure if things have changed?

Basketball and Football players are the worst. One certain event here with the Minnesota Vikings would get me banned if I typed it out.

Hockey players do seem to behave a little better, but they get caught doing stupid stuff once in a while.

Basketball and Football players are the worst. One certain event here with the Minnesota Vikings would get me banned if I typed it out.

Hockey players do seem to behave a little better, but they get caught doing stupid stuff once in a while.

and Hockey players don't make near as much $cratch...

That and the fact that hockey players probably come from better off families financially to begin with, whereas basketball and football players can come from anywhere. Stephen Marbury comes to mind, ghetto kid, never would have played anything if his mother had to pay. Then becomes pro basketballer and is the scum of the earth.

That and the fact that hockey players probably come from better off families financially to begin with, whereas basketball and football players can come from anywhere. Stephen Marbury comes to mind, ghetto kid, never would have played anything if his mother had to pay. Then becomes pro basketballer and is the scum of the earth.

I was thinking the same thing. Sad really, that kind of athlectiism and no social grace, to be a real role model.

I bet you see kids all the time with the ability, but lack the funds to play....
:shakehead:
It's a tough road

happy Sunday or Monday for some of you.

I was thinking the same thing. Sad really, that kind of athlectiism and no social grace, to be a real role model.

I bet you see kids all the time with the ability, but lack the funds to play....
:shakehead:
It's a tough road

The ones i see with the lack of funds are usually pretty good kids and an alcoholic dad or mom.pisses a guy off.

It is an interesting comment on society that no one thinks entertainers be it actors or athletes make too much $$ but many complain when nurses doctors or teachers get a raise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom