Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acanthurus is watching curling now....this is what I am hearing from the other room:

Hurry Hard...sweep....sweep. Off! Off! Line only. Good. Good. Now on again....harrrrrd haaarrrd. Hurry harddddd. Off. Off Easy now. Easy now. Good shot!

Kinda sexy eh. Wish I was there.:rofl3:

:rofl3:giggle :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:gasp:rofl3:snort.... that get your attention:rofl3::rofl3: I hear there is nothing as sexy as a man doing housework:rofl3:

getting control of herself now....

Reminds me of a first aid class I taught once.... I had a husband and wife team in the class. I always try to team people together with people they work with or might work on so they motivate each other.

Hubby had just had knee surgery so he was doing his CPR practice with the manikin on the table. This was the point where I had told people to help each other time each other and make sure they were getting the right depth and all that. I was moving between groups to help where needed.

Hubby wasn't pressing the chest the required 1/3 depth..... and apparently his time was a little slow so here is what stopped the class dead

table ..... squeak squeak
Wife..... faster dear
table ..... squeak squeak...
Wife ...... deeper ..... deeper dear
table........ squeak squeak
Wife...... no .... faster... faster

OMG.... took 5 minutes for everyone to get their composure back!!!!

:rofl3:giggle :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:gasp:rofl3:snort.... that get your attention:rofl3::rofl3: I hear there is nothing as sexy as a man doing housework:rofl3:

Especially when I am wearing my french maid's outfit.:confused:

You'll get my fishnet stockings when you pry them from my cold, dead hands. (with no apologies to Chuck Heston)

no, hockey only. :wink:

:shocked2: or maybe :dropmouth: never took you for someone who would be fixated on only one sport :rofl3::rofl3:

Especially when I am wearing my french maid's outfit.:confused:

You'll get my fishnet stockings when you pry them from my cold, dead hands. (with no apologies to Chuck Heston)

omg now there is a vision.... better pass me the Canadian Club!:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom