Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am curious.... over here Rugby is the equivilent to Hockey ..... they professional Rugby players get massive money and so on like the NHL.
There has been just a series of scandals here... Rugby players in trouble with overdrinking... drunk driving... allagations of Rape .... drug abuse and all sortsw of men behaving badly stuff. Everyone goes on about them being role models... but getting so much money and fame the youg bucks can't handle it and run off the rails.... poor dears!

Huge amount of drama around this... but I don't remember this being such a big issue with the NHL players... has that changed... are they embroiled in these kinds of scandals and dramas too? Been a while since I was there now so not sure if things have changed?

Hey I am curious.... over here Rugby is the equivilent to Hockey ..... they professional Rugby players get massive money and so on like the NHL.
There has been just a series of scandals here... Rugby players in trouble with overdrinking... drunk driving... allagations of Rape .... drug abuse and all sortsw of men behaving badly stuff. Everyone goes on about them being role models... but getting so much money and fame the youg bucks can't handle it and run off the rails.... poor dears!

Huge amount of drama around this... but I don't remember this being such a big issue with the NHL players... has that changed... are they embroiled in these kinds of scandals and dramas too? Been a while since I was there now so not sure if things have changed?

I'm not much of a sportsnut but I seem to hear less about hockey players acting badly as I do about baseball players....especially in the doping department. The media was on baseball like a rash in the last year. But no sport is immune...I'm sure some lawnbowling team somewhere is recruiting players that are too young....some even in their 70's.:wink:

Can anyone tell me how to change something in my profile... I want to put something different under my name other than Scubaboard Veteran... anybody know how I can do it?

I'm not much of a sportsnut but I seem to hear less about hockey players acting badly as I do about baseball players....especially in the doping department. The media was on baseball like a rash in the last year. But no sport is immune...I'm sure some lawnbowling team somewhere is recruiting players that are too young....some even in their 70's.:wink:

now there is a sport I know nothing about ... I hear they were considering declaring it a dangerous sport because so many people die playing but they decided the bulk of them feel off their perches from natural causes... hmmm wonder if they mean from being bored to death? Apparently they do have some teams for youngsters now... would that be anyone under 65?..... better be careful I am getting awful close to 60....

Can anyone tell me how to change something in my profile... I want to put something different under my name other than Scubaboard Veteran... anybody know how I can do it?

Now since I am a supporter I have the option right at the top of "edit profile" under user cp. Don't know how to do it though in your case though....El Orans is probably the "man" on that one.

User CP,
Edit Profile,
Custom User Title.

Note- you have to be a supporting member or sponsor to do this.

TC:
User CP,
Edit Profile,
Custom User Title.

Note- you have to be a supporting member or sponsor to do this.

hey TC :flowers: nice to see you... thanks for the info:kiss2: how's life treating you?

hey TC :flowers: nice to see you... thanks for the info:kiss2: how's life treating you?
Very well, heading out for a 7 day Mexican cruise with the family in another 12 hours or so. :D

How've you been?

TC:
Very well, heading out for a 7 day Mexican cruise with the family in another 12 hours or so. :D

How've you been?

ooh that sounds wonderful..... gonna do some diving too? funny I can't imagine being on a boat and not diving lol:shocked2:

We got 8 dives in when we Invaded the Rock... went over so well we are talking about doing it again next year! :D

Couple dives here since getting home other than that work.... but I figure if you are well enough and lucky enough to have a job you mostly enjoy you are pretty lucky now days!:)

Going to try to dive at one of the stops, not sure if it will work out but I'm taking most of my gear just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom