Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
give myself 30 minutes ...:blinking: I got the appointment for when fish is home... meet him at the station and bring Ricci with me then go to the vet from there...

We have such a good vet and his hours are pretty good as well...

Doctors here and Vets have office hours when people are not working.. that means most of the time you can get in to one on evenings and weekends too! even Sunday!

I love my vet too. The whole office loves Fatty and Dr Clark really knows his stuff.
Can't say Fatty likes him much. He still hasn't forgiven him for expressing his anal glands over a year ago. :D He was very traumatized by the whole thing.

The Angel shark was amazing..... they aren't supposed to be here!Fish said he would be busy... with work this afternoon

That was my fav for sure!! They are so odd looking.

Are they dangerous at all?? They don't look it.

They aren't????? Well, way to prove them wrong.

Hello tiggr + petunia! Hmm petunia hope Ricci is ok. It's horrible when pets have trouble! Good luck at the vets!

I miss having a pet myself :( I have moved the guppies into Maxolotl's old tank, but they are not the same :depressed:

nice to see you Sas :hugs:

Arn't you going to get another Axilloti? you really NEED one.. I will tell D that for you lol... gee you are getting nice shots... loved the two seahorses great shot!

nice to see you Sas :hugs:

Yes you too! :hugs: I have been so busy at work, not much time to read hijack thread so I read the last couple of pages only...

Arn't you going to get another Axilloti? you really NEED one.. I will tell D that for you lol...

Well I am still a bit sad about Maxolotl. He was my first proper pet and I was upset for ages after he died. So, I am not sure I am ready for another pet, it's so hard when they die. :depressed:

gee you are getting nice shots... loved the two seahorses great shot!

Thanks! Yes, I got lucky and they were lined up for me. They looked so cute together like that. Well I have you to thank for your advice on setting up my camera :)

Hi guys,

Just popped in to say hello and good night. I need to hit the hay after a jam packed weekend and a busy week coming up.

The weather has finally warmed up a little - it was 12C today . Still X country skiing but I am out for a few days after a very ungraceful fall on the old bottom end - and I thought I had enough padding!!

Talk to ya soon

Last edited:
Hi Sas!!

Yea, your pics are getting really good. I like em alot. And like I tell Petunia about hers....its NEVER too many. lol

I was telling Petunia that most of us in Hijack are on Facebook and she should try it.

We can give her lots of tips to make it easy.

Hi and Bye Acanthurus !!

Sweet Dive Dreams!!

Hi Sas!!

Yea, your pics are getting really good. I like em alot. And like I tell Petunia about hers....its NEVER too many. lol

I was telling Petunia that most of us in Hijack are on Facebook and she should try it.

We can give her lots of tips to make it easy.

Yes Facebook is great, I like it a lot. :) So Petunia should join too!

Yea the more pictures the better I think. I love looking at underwater photos. It was great to see your photos of Bonaire tiggrr, did not realise it was so colourful.

Hi guys,

Just popped in to say hello and good night. I need to hit the hay after a jam packed weekend and a busy week coming up.

The weather has finally warmed up a little - it was 12C today . Still X country skiing but I am out for a few days after a very ungraceful fall on the old bottom end - and I thought I had enough padding!!

Talk to ya soon

Glad to see you A... you sure pack a lot into life:blinking: I never did master the skiing thing... I packed a lot of snow with my bottom every time I tried it.. give me snowshoes any time!

Have a good night and say hi to bygolly for me

:flowers:

Yea the more pictures the better I think. I love looking at underwater photos. It was great to see your photos of Bonaire tiggrr, did not realise it was so colourful.

fish says we are on facebook but I have no idea about it.

The colours in Bonaire.. absolutely stunning.. amazing looks like diving in a rainbow!:rofl3:

You should check out flights....

right now for Apt, truck and diving is $500. No joke. I was trying to figure out how I could swing it again this summer. :D

I think that deal runs thru end of year...If you are interested, I'll send you the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom