Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night!! and yes, but we don't have any bats.

But we do have some sticks and pucks... maybe we could teach the fish something:rofl3:

Congrats on your win HN....:hugs: you must be sooooo proud... you obviously put the right team together :clapping:

Thanks bowl, and sorry to say, I'm out. For some reason, my boss thinks I should work tomorrow.

group hugs are better than :chairfight: or :swordfight:

Hee hee but, it was hilarious when I gave Maged that :shiner:

Though, he looks awesome in his :cool2:

Them's are magic words!!

I had a chocolate covered strawberry tonite. I saw a rainbow when I ate it.
(no, it didn't have hallucinogens in it :D) Chocolate just feels that good.

Uh.......you dont' know the rules???

#1. The Lady is ALWAYS right. :blinking:

Hey, I didnt' know you work from home. That's awesome!! Do you have days where you stay in your pajamas???

Yea, we get that lake effect stuff and super crap weather all the time.

Have to say though....when its nice here.....we REALLY appreciate it.

Ever seen a rainbow from the air... it is a completly coloured circle... beautiful... I flew through on once on a Medivac.... amazing:D

Thanks bowl, and sorry to say, I'm out. For some reason, my boss thinks I should work tomorrow.

:flowers: Night HN

Nite Hockey!!!!

Ever seen a rainbow from the air... it is a completly coloured circle... beautiful... I flew through on once on a Medivac.... amazing:D

No but, now I have something to look forward to.

Very cool!

I saw like 4 or 5 rainbows in a row in the mist from Niagra Falls though.

Hee hee but, it was hilarious when I gave Maged that :shiner:

Though, he looks awesome in his :cool2:

Medic... medic` coming through... where is the maged? :rofl3:

Too bad HN is gone that reminds me of a funny hockey story...

My son and I were doing first aid coverage at a hockey tournament in Canada... we got called urgently to the change room...

Off we go..... arrive to find patient streaming blood all over from a gash on his face... teeth through lip... whole bit.

I am working on the guy and someone says... "Hey has first Aid got here yet?"

I look up to see a guy standing totally nude having just come out of the shower...

Me "Yep First Aid is here"

naked dude ducks for cover... I continue working on the patient. Clean him up apply steri strips.... bandage and tell my son... Maybe you better go give that guy in the shower some clothes?

Guy says Naw... I'm ok now... he had come back and got clothes and dressed while I was so focused I missed it...

Lesson.... as you go through the door... you YELL.... "Lady in the Change room.... very LOUD!"

I'll have to get a pic of me with my sunglasses as well. So we can all wear shades! :cool2:

you got it... Shades, SMILES and friendly conversation.. that is what is so wonderful here.... Our attitudes are so sunny we gotta wear shades :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom