Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl3: Petunia!!!!

I guess you learned your lesson.

Or not. :eyebrow:

Lucky......feel free to wear your sunnies.

The sun is always shining in Hijack. :)

Alright Ladies, (and the Gents that are not here anymore) I am out. I have a busy day ahead of me and need to get some rest.

Have a great night. See you on the flip side.

Ugh...I just remembered....I have to take the fat cat to the vet in the morning.

He is having a rough time with the sinuses again. His asthma and allergies are just never ending.
Poor baby is just snoring away right here.

He really needs to be groomed and shaved bald soon. I hope it warms up permenant soon.
He is too fat to reach his bum and the long hair really makes it hard for him. As in he gets dirty easily. I baby wipe him like 5x a day to keep him clean. He loves it....he'll go in the bathroom and stand there waiting for me to clean him. Its really cute. If I don't keep him clean....he ends up with gland issues too.

I tell you....I could just flog the guys who thought it was soo funny to feed him pizza and other people food. His being fat is not so funny now with all his health issues.

He has such a cool personality. And he is the best cuddler.

Nite Lucky.

Sweet Dreams

Alright Ladies, (and the Gents that are not here anymore) I am out. I have a busy day ahead of me and need to get some rest.

Have a great night. See you on the flip side.

night lucky :grouphug:

Ugh...I just remembered....I have to take the fat cat to the vet in the morning.

He is having a rough time with the sinuses again. His asthma and allergies are just never ending.
Poor baby is just snoring away right here.

He really needs to be groomed and shaved bald soon. I hope it warms up permenant soon.
He is too fat to reach his bum and the long hair really makes it hard for him. As in he gets dirty easily. I baby wipe him like 5x a day to keep him clean. He loves it....he'll go in the bathroom and stand there waiting for me to clean him. Its really cute. If I don't keep him clean....he ends up with gland issues too.

I tell you....I could just flog the guys who thought it was soo funny to feed him pizza and other people food. His being fat is not so funny now with all his health issues.

He has such a cool personality. And he is the best cuddler.

Ricci's foot is sore again so we have to take him to the vet again tonight too...Sad really... he can't Wave at me ... his foot is to sore to stand on and wave and he doesn't even want to do a proper "gimme four either". Poor critters... hey wait a minute.. we work for their food.. and vet care... hmmm... so just who is the dumb ones in that equation?:rofl3:

Ricci's foot is sore again so we have to take him to the vet again tonight too...Sad really... he can't Wave at me ... his foot is to sore to stand on and wave and he doesn't even want to do a proper "gimme four either". Poor critters... hey wait a minute.. we work for their food.. and vet care... hmmm... so just who is the dumb ones in that equation?:rofl3:

Awwww the poor baby....... :depressed:

Hee hee yes, they own us. :D

Well, it looks like its just me n u an Fishy left again.

When do you have to leave??

Awwww the poor baby....... :depressed:

Hee hee yes, they own us. :D

Well, it looks like its just me n u an Fishy left again.

When do you have to leave??

give myself 30 minutes ...:blinking: I got the appointment for when fish is home... meet him at the station and bring Ricci with me then go to the vet from there...

We have such a good vet and his hours are pretty good as well...

Doctors here and Vets have office hours when people are not working.. that means most of the time you can get in to one on evenings and weekends too! even Sunday!

The Angel shark was amazing..... they aren't supposed to be here!Fish said he would be busy... with work this afternoon

Hello tiggr + petunia! Hmm petunia hope Ricci is ok. It's horrible when pets have trouble! Good luck at the vets!

I miss having a pet myself :( I have moved the guppies into Maxolotl's old tank, but they are not the same :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom