Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea....you said it...pretty but, deadly.

I refuse to go anywhere in an ice storm. I'm terrified of driving on ice.

That is one of the reasons I work from home, besides the convenience of it all. I hate to drive in crap weather and ice/snow is just plain foul.

Chicago weather is weird. We get a lot of crap from the lake but not as much as other places like Indiana or Michigan. I just hate the cold. I grew up in Chicago but have lived in the tropics often enough to know that I would prefer it to here but so long as my mom is around, Chicago is where I will stay. And travel as much as I can.

So how is my favourite tiggrr today.... :consolation: how about a piece of chocolate bilby?

Them's are magic words!!

I had a chocolate covered strawberry tonite. I saw a rainbow when I ate it.
(no, it didn't have hallucinogens in it :D) Chocolate just feels that good.

Yep, thats about right.

Uh.......you dont' know the rules???

#1. The Lady is ALWAYS right. :blinking:

That is one of the reasons I work from home, besides the convenience of it all. I hate to drive in crap weather and ice/snow is just plain foul.

Hey, I didnt' know you work from home. That's awesome!! Do you have days where you stay in your pajamas???

Yea, we get that lake effect stuff and super crap weather all the time.

Have to say though....when its nice here.....we REALLY appreciate it.

i'm going to call it a night, sorry all.
no live action and I'm wiped out from my weekend of diving :)
same bat time? same bat channel?

Sounds like a plan Chickadee!!

Sweet Dive Dreams

Hey Fish!! I loved the pics from your Saturday dive!!
I think you guys should join facebook. You should see how many of your friends on your email list are on it.

Lucky, Hockey, Maged, and Saspotato are all on it. You guys can put all your pics up and get comments on them.

Hey Hockey!! You look like you are leading the Calvery to Victory!!

Aww you are too kind tiggrr.... I am having enough trouble keeping up with this site never mind adding tooo many more... poor fish will have to teach me something new... and the stuff I know will probably move out to make room...:eyebrow:

never mind

Sunnie.... I detect sunnies:cool2:

I love your new sunnies maged!!

Very cooooool!!

Yep they are the kewlest!:kiss2:

i'm going to call it a night, sorry all.
no live action and I'm wiped out from my weekend of diving :)
same bat time? same bat channel?

Darn too busy backreading so I lost the window of opportunity here with oceanbound... oh well... :hugs: sleep well

bye ocean, have a great night.

Tig, I have worked from home for 3 years now. There are some days that I take a while to get dressed, usually cuz the phone starts real early and then I just can't get away until later. Mostly I will start the day, showered and all that, and do my work in sweat pants or shorts until I need to go on appointments. My secretary works at my house too. It makes is so much easier. I have an office though that I meet people at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom