Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Petunia, hope you had a nice weekend.

And Hockey, in reality they are not afraid they just want to be respectful. Behind your back they probably talk about you and call you something like ... nut job or hockey hack. something silly like that.

:grouphug:

Hmmm, good point. Plus if I stripped in front of the team, I'd get arrested!!:shocked2:

It could be worse ... they could all just laugh uncontrollably :wink:

LOL yep! there are laws against that kind of thing

oh really ... :)

Hi Petunia, hope you had a nice weekend.

And Hockey, in reality they are not afraid they just want to be respectful. Behind your back they probably talk about you and call you something like ... nut job or hockey hack. something silly like that.
Nah, my daughter would tell me. I think they are scared. I'm really loud but that's because I'm partially deaf.

patience is not one of my "virtues" lol

what is one of your virtues?

For your lips to gods ears. I am so tired of winter this year. I am not sure why other than I think it it has lasted so long and so hard this year.

Are you not from the Chicago area???????????????? :rofl3:

You should know that this is normal. We are lucky we aren't having an ice storm as we have had in April just 5 years ago. :D

I hope I didn't jinx us.....

hey just logged on and have to backread and read pm's Hi all :grouphug:

PETUNIA!! HELLO !!!!!!

I like it from legal age girls!!:rofl3:

They don't call me anything. They are all scared to death of me. I don't know why.

It's your police man mustache.

Respect my Authoritay!!

HockeyStache.jpg

. Behind your back they probably talk about you and call you something like ... nut job or hockey hack. something silly like that.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom