Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shakehead:Hey guys sorry for my little outburst of temper.... I'm over it now... :rofl3:

No worries petunia, sometimes we all need to scream really loud for lots of reasons.

Hockey, your daughter might be leading the charge.
Loud is ok. I am hard of hearing in one ear as well and some people don't understand that when I talk louder, I am not yelling, it is because I cant always hear what I am saying and I think others can't as well. Especially when it is noisy.

Are you not from the Chicago area???????????????? :rofl3:

You should know that this is normal. We are lucky we aren't having an ice storm as we have had in April just 5 years ago. :D

I hope I didn't jinx us.....

PETUNIA!! HELLO !!!!!!

It's your police man mustache.

Respect my Authoritay!!

HockeyStache.jpg

I hate ice storms... pretty but so deadly... remember the one that wiped out the powere for so long back around 95? Horrific

nice to see everyone here..

the pic.. welll..... a little less hair and a little less uniform would get my vote :eyebrow:

Awww shucks... he is my favorite Nut... so I have to share with everyone?

Don't worry....he gets around so, there is enough for everyone. :D

I hate ice storms... pretty but so deadly... remember the one that wiped out the powere for so long back around 95? Horrific

nice to see everyone here..

the pic.. welll..... a little less hair and a little less uniform would get my vote :eyebrow:

Yea....you said it...pretty but, deadly.

I refuse to go anywhere in an ice storm. I'm terrified of driving on ice.

As long as he doesn't have hair on his back and his chest hair is soft.....would be like cuddling a bear. :eyebrow:

No worries petunia, sometimes we all need to scream really loud for lots of reasons.

Hockey, your daughter might be leading the charge.
Loud is ok. I am hard of hearing in one ear as well and some people don't understand that when I talk louder, I am not yelling, it is because I cant always hear what I am saying and I think others can't as well. Especially when it is noisy.

you just described me, exactly.

So how is my favourite tiggrr today.... :consolation: how about a piece of chocolate bilby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom