Hi from new dive shop owner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abyss_scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello every one, I am opening a new dive shop in Mt Kisco, NY. I hope to be open the first week in May with a BBQ. Would love it if you came by said hi had some dogs and burgers with us. Hopefully I will be able to provide services that will make your diving more enjoyable. As an example regs bought from us will include a complete set up and spec sheet for you to know how your reg is performing brandy new (this will give you something to compare to in the future), 10 air fill card (Nitrox just pay the difference), registration of your gear before you leave the shop and first years overhaul no charge.

We will be a NAUI, SDI, PADI shop, with trips up to St Lawrence Seaway, Dutch and of course Caribbean and points beyond. I look forward to having a nice place to hang out talk scuba and make new friends.

Abyss Scuba
Where the fun begins!!!!

That sounds great. Mt Kisco is a location that is pretty easy to get in and out of. Took my first scuba cert. (YMCA) at the Boys club across from the hospital in the early 70's. Where are you going to be located?

John

:admingreet:

Welcome. Good luck with your venture!!

Hi,
You are going to be on my way to work. Any chances for pure O2 fills and trimix?
Good luck with your shop!
T

O2 shouldn't be a problem. I will have to see how much demand there is for helium. How many tanks and do you hp or lp tanks? Looking forward to saying to to everyone.

Hi Abyss,

I grew up in NY but have since moved on for work. If your looking for a good referral for overseas checkout dives or an annual Liveaboard send me a PM.

Very best of luck,

rzep 19's will be no problem and I might even have some 40's in my rental fleet if your interested.

Arizona thanks for the heads up but to be honest if my students are going somewhere nice I really hope it's with me, hey there have to be some perks for the long hours and money sunk into this:D. I will take all the referal info though as I am sure I won't be able to do it all by myself.

Have a great day all.

Back
Top Bottom