Help: Photogallery, albums, and permissions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlier

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Is there a sticky that provides instructions on the photo gallery, albums,and changing permissions.,I tried to make an photo albums, but failed miserably. Since I do not understand the structure and pathways, I am not sure how to change album media content, album titles, and permissions for viewing. In addition, where might I read about how to post thumbnails and photographs for posts and conversations. Thanks.

What exactly do you want to change?

For embedding media content into a post. Click the camera icon in the editor window of the post.

What exactly do you want to change?

For embedding media content into a post. Click the camera icon in the editor window of the post.
Hi Howard - I was curious about the file structure and paths.
How can I change permissions for viewing my albums?
How can I edit albums names and descriptions?
e.g., change
"Alor underwater and topside"
Sunset @Alor

Can I combine albums?
For example, "Albums for user: charlier" - If i go to that page, I only see one image. I thought that I added numerous images to the album. How do I add images to this album?
charlie

You can't merge albums.

To edit names, click edit

upload_2017-4-18_13-26-6.png

If you don't have edit, then the period of time where editing is allowed has expired, and you'll need a moderator's assistance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom