Help needed to find a zippered vest in UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

casts_by_fly

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

My wife and i are looking for a ~3mm vest for just a bit of warmth in tropical locations. We want a zippered vest (or velcro), preferably full zip but half zip will do. Hooded or not hooded. I have found one or two in the US, but shipping is too expensive ($50-ish) plus customs. Anyone know of any in europe or the UK?

thanks,
rick

Last edited:
I know this isn't what you were asking for, but the fourth element Thermocline gear might fit the bill. It's brilliant kit, we use it under full-length suits in slightly more temperate conditions. Easier to get on & off and more comfortable than neoprene IMO. The furry inner face of the fabric is dry almost instantly so it feels cosy. And no need for a zip :)

Hi all,

My wife and i are looking for a ~3mm vest for just a bit of warmth in tropical locations. We want a zippered vest, preferably full zip but half zip will do. Hooded or not hooded. I have found one or two in the US, but shipping is too expensive ($50-ish) plus customs. Anyone know of any in europe or the UK?

thanks,
rick

Have a look at LOMO suits here, they are based in Glasgow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom