HELP me pee...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A male dive buddy told me that if it's more than two shakes you're playing with yourself. :rofl3:

That was not me right? Cause that is our "special little secret", Sam. Helps us men make it through the day. :D

can i just comment on the masterful way steve used 'waypoints' in that post? and i said 'masterFUL', ya pervs.

A male dive buddy told me that if it's more than two shakes you're playing with yourself. :rofl3:
Depends on who's doing the shaking.

I wish I had advice for you, but I don't.:depressed: What I really wish was I had just half your problem. I can go right before I get in the water and within a couple minutes under the surface, I go like a race horse; at least 3 to 4 times during a 1hr. dive. I can't NOT go. :idk:Dang, I'm getting pi** shivers thinking about it.:D

You need some old guy to donate his enlarged prostate to you for transplant, you'll pee.

can i just comment on the masterful way steve used 'waypoints' in that post? and i said 'masterFUL', ya pervs.

LOL... force of habit!

Have you tried lying in very shallow water? If you can pee lying on the surface, try going in just three feet or so of water.

Have you tried lying in very shallow water? If you can pee lying on the surface, try going in just three feet or so of water.
At Dutch Springs, I was able to pee at the surface near the entry ramp holding onto the rail while standing and while hovering. Ten minutes earlier, I could not pee at the student platform (25 ft) while hovering, standing or sitting at the platform. This was all after an hour dive and some drills on the platform but no pee even though bladder was painfully full.

With the exception of the enlarged prostate transplant and seeing a urologist suggestion, I will try most of the suggestions posted here including the many PMs I received the next time I dive. I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read and to respond with their suggestions and thoughts.

I'll report back if I am successful.

I'll report back if I am successful.

... better yet, have Donna post the video ... :blinking:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom