HELP me pee...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a problem I have but do have a good technique for clearing out you wetsuit, open your collar and with your feet up purge your octo then nice and clean, not that I pee in my wetsuit just what I heard honestly!

I hold it and then use the can on the boat if there is one or just wait till it's clear and go right off the back of the boat. Of course for us guys it's a bit easier to stand and do it off the back than the women out there but I have heard of rumors of a few gifted girls who can do this just as easily :idk:

I wouldn't go in my wetsuit unless I absolutely had to and I would make sure that situation didn't arise. Go before hand. Seriously it's not that hard!

BTW - That vid of the lifeguard in the pool is absolutely hilarious!!!

Not a problem I have but do have a good technique for clearing out you wetsuit, open your collar and with your feet up purge your octo then nice and clean, not that I pee in my wetsuit just what I heard honestly!

Ahhh the Walter Maneuver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom