Hello, technical diver developing diving apps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oleksandr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, my name is Alex.

I have been diving since 2017. Currently, I hold the UTD Tec1 Certification. By the end of this year, I plan to start the CCR course. If all goes according to plan, I aim to undertake the Cave1 of GUE by the end of next year.

In parallel, I am learning mobile programming with the intention to develop several diving-related applications.

What I aim to gain from the forum is primarily knowledge of CCR diving and discovering new places, both caves and wrecks. Regarding app development, I am interested in understanding the needs of divers to guide my application development process. Moreover, I would also like to have the opportunity to promote my applications on the forum with special offers for forum users.

At the moment I only have one app published for Android, with different calculations: MOD, NDL, TOD, END, SAC, EAD, Gas density, Best gas mix.

In case you want to try it, you can use the code to disable interstitial advertising: ScubaBoard
GooglePlay: DiveCalc

Me personally. I would like a app thats is not collecting all my info….
The application does not collect personal information. The only personal identifier is the user ID used for personalized advertising. I have yet to implement the option for the user to disable the ID collection, in which case generic advertising will be displayed.

The data collected for analysis is linked to the use of the application, including information about installations, uninstallations, and usage time. If a critical error occurs, a basic report indicating the type of error will be generated, which is important for me to solve it as soon as possible.

No user registration is required in the application, so for the application, the user remains in incognito mode.

The application does not collect personal information. The only personal identifier is the user ID used for personalized advertising. I have yet to implement the option for the user to disable the ID collection, in which case generic advertising will be displayed.

The data collected for analysis is linked to the use of the application, including information about installations, uninstallations, and usage time. If a critical error occurs, a basic report indicating the type of error will be generated, which is important for me to solve it as soon as possible.

No user registration is required in the application, so for the application, the user remains in incognito mode.
Well then it sounds like its better then 99.9% of apps so far the only other thing is if it shows advertising id rather have a paid option to remove them.

It could be fun to make a deco entertainment app designed to run on a phone in one of the available housings like the SeaLife. Something that could use the limited button control for a game or media player.

It could be fun to make a deco entertainment app designed to run on a phone in one of the available housings like the SeaLife. Something that could use the limited button control for a game or media player.
I need a company to start making headphones that can handle deep water…

I would settle for no sound, or whatever sound a phone could put out on max volume, or a bluetooth speaker in a box, or headphones that were limited to some shallow depth where most deco would occur anyway.

The apps I like and use quite a bit are Multi Deco and CCR Mixer (android). I can't think of anything I don't like about MD, but I would love to be able to add prices to CCR Mixer so I know what a fill is costing.

I use Gas Blender Toolkit just to plug in and get the prices, but don't actually use it for mixing.

CCR Mixer and MD both have a lot of additional information. CCRM is no longer supported but can still be side loaded.

I would settle for no sound, or whatever sound a phone could put out on max volume, or a bluetooth speaker in a box, or headphones that were limited to some shallow depth where most deco would occur anyway.
Issue with that is to take them with they first have to go deep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom