hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landlubber

Registered
Reaction score
Hi another newbie here.I was happy to stumble across this site
while searching for info on diving in cancun mex.i found the info posted very informative and felt compelled to give back a trip report of my own as i found others so helpful(the pictures are choice as well).a little info on myself is i was certified in maui,hawaii 6 years ago by the diving dentist wells martell and from the first time i blew bubbles i have been hooked.I have done the majority of my dives in maui but have also dove in manzanillo,cancun,cozumel mex.and the dominican republic.my experience is not as vast as most others i have come across but hopefully i can help others as much as reading postings has helped me.
later 'eh.

Welcome aboard! Glad you have found this board informative. Look forward to reading your posts.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

Back
Top Bottom