Heading North

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

back40

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well it's official, I am heading north. Well north to Jacksonville (Yulee) Florida. Today will be my last day in Miami. I will miss the people I have been diving with but I hope to dive with new people soon. I will keep an eye out for upcoming trips so I can schedule some dive time with my most southern buddies.
See ya'll later
back40

Welcome.Lotsa great diving up here.Quite a few board members locally too.

hey back40, welcome to North FLorida. i love it here. the pace of life is very
nice, especially compared to south florida.

Yulee is a *small* town (aint kidding), but you'll be close to Jacksonville...which
is also a small town, compared to south florida :wink:

Fernandina Beach is a nice weekend getaway.

i don't have a boat, but you're welcome to come with me on the off-shore charters
(it's about $80 for a two-tank dive; can't do it all the time)

the springs are a lot cheaper. give me a PM if you want to go diving

Bye Bye Rescue buddy! Have a good time up there. And like Krista said, if you need a place in S. Florida to hang while visiting, my door is open.
Oh, and a word of warning about the Jax divers. Be wary of the guy who turns reels into spaghetti!:D

Thanks all my southern buddies. Hopefully I can take you up on your offer some day. As for my new northern soon to be buddies, I have my own boat and know plenty of people up here with boats. Hopefully we can set some trips up soon.
back40

back40:
Thanks all my southern buddies. Hopefully I can take you up on your offer some day. As for my new northern soon to be buddies, I have my own boat and know plenty of people up here with boats. Hopefully we can set some trips up soon.
back40
hey arent you going to take some of these people with you? What did you think you were going to go without? just kidding have a safe trip and come again soon. I hope you had a great time and enjoyed your stay.....

Farewell Toby!
We shall miss you and your family!
Good luck in the fishing tournament and once again congratulations on your Rescue Certification. I hope you never get to use it.
Stay in touch with all of us. You may just have to make the trip down with the family when we have Conch Divers get-togethers. Once a Conch - always a Conch!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom