Have Y'all Noticed Hurricane Rita Heading Your Way...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw:
What does "Humuhumunukunukuapua'a" stand for? Your name is so long it pushes the screen all the way to the right. Just wondering what it means...... "impressive"?
It's my map, sorry - I reduced it

The Humuhumunukunukuapua'a trigger, as pictured on his Avatar, is the state fish of Hawaii.

Here are the latest charts from the mid-gulf buoy. Note the winds are out of the North; the storm has not yet gotten to this buoy.
Rick

Lovely Rita , Rita May... Nothing can come between us.

When it gets dark she'll blow our hearts away !!!!

"I really never did like that song....."

I'm not sure what the heck is going to happen but hey...
good luck everybody!!.. It was nice to dive with you ... 'Hope we get to do it again soon
Hey Thomas... bring the PFD Fireboat by if ya'll need a hand with anything OK !!!
Laura is a Nurse, I have a weak mind and a strong back and I have the Sea-Doo full of fuel and it looks like we might actually need it someplace in Lamar County.

Stay safe people.

Does this mean that my Flower Gardens trip this weekend is cancelled? :wink:
Luckily everyone we know is out of there by now, or stuck in traffic on the way out. Good luck to all!

Aren't Austin and Paris in that White zone? Y'all be careful, too - don't drive into any water covered areas that don't look deep..... :11:

SB Texans, good luck and godspeed from Chattanooga!

We're boarded up and 'Sheltering in place' as the mayor calls it. The winds are kicking up and the clouds are rolling in.

The house next to us has three families and 10 kids over there. (These are six bedroom houses on our block, including ours) They just ran out of bread and we gave them 2 loaves of ours. We still have power so I'm baking more bread and brownies right now.

Good luck, Natasha! I'll be thinking of you guys....maybe it won't be as bad as everyone thinks. Here's hoping, anyway...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom