Harry Potter fans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck:
but i still can't believe who died & how. blew me away. hurry up & read it, everybody, so we can really discuss it! i have questions!

Me either, or how it happened.
:dropmouth

Bring on Book 7.

BabyDuck:
but i still can't believe who died & how. blew me away. hurry up & read it, everybody, so we can really discuss it! i have questions!
Divin-D:
Me either, or how it happened.
:dropmouth

Bring on Book 7.
Who didn't surprise me. How did. We could alwasy start a different thread for dicussing it...

polerin312:
Who didn't surprise me. How did. We could alwasy start a different thread for dicussing it...

Already started, I guess you guys missed it.
For all of you that would like to talk about the book without spoiling the fun for the others - you can post here

You're right....I'll get in touch with amazon today

Just checked the tracking link on Amazons site. It says my book is still waiting for pick up! Lets see if this gets results
According to your website the order hasn't left your Amazon warehouse. It is waiting for pick up. I ordered this book in January to be among the first. Now I am among the last. To think I could have purchased the book at Costco this past Sunday for $16 frustrates me.
Either send me the book asap or refund me so I can buy it here.

justleesa:
Just checked the tracking link on Amazons site. It says my book is still waiting for pick up! Lets see if this gets results
Actually, I thought Amazon had a thing thatif you didn't have it on Saturday, you got a refund. That is what my best friend said when she preordered hers, and she HAD hers on Sat. You should look again. I think they owe you it FREE!!

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one having trouble making the levitation spell work. I swish & flick my wand, but leviosa just isn't working for me. Can't even levitate a feather...

don't forget the "wingardia" part, and the long final "ah" in leviosa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom