Harry Potter fans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About to start with chapter 10.

When I read the last few lines of chapter 9, I knew that this was a nice cliffhanger...

Well I just got a responce from Amazon....they verify that I was supposed to get the book last Saturday and that it is "lost in the mail". They are refunding my money and sending a new copy for free... :D That sounds good to me!

justleesa:
Well I just got a responce from Amazon....they verify that I was supposed to get the book last Saturday and that it is "lost in the mail". They are refunding my money and sending a new copy for free... :D That sounds good to me!
Glad I could help!

wouldn't you know it, when I came home tonight the book was waiting for me. I checked my email and amazon has already refunded the money and sent out the new book, too late to cancel the order...Oh well...at least I get it for free

justleesa:
wouldn't you know it, when I came home tonight the book was waiting for me. I checked my email and amazon has already refunded the money and sent out the new book, too late to cancel the order...Oh well...at least I get it for free
:rofl:
Better, you get 2 for free. :luxhello:
And they owed you the refund regardless. That is thier policy. When you called (or emailed) about it the first time they should have done it, not waited til you brought it up. :soapbox:

OK folks, it's that time again. Amazon is offering pre-orders. Considering what happend to me last time I'll be buy it as Costco, but I thought I'd give a heads up :wink:

I haven't read any of the books, yet, but have enjoyed the movies so much that I should start.

Back
Top Bottom