Harry Potter fans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finished it last night. The half blood prince did not turn out to be any of my suspsects.

Ah, what a fine mess of things she's made in this one. Now how long do we have to have for #7?

Due to an unexpected trip, I couldn't pick up my copy until 1:30 Sunday. I was home by 2 p.m. and finished it around 9:30.

The Half Blood Prince was not who I expected. There were a few twists in this one actually.

I was hoping to see more of Dobby since he was so cute, but we can't have everything.

Yeah, mine is on the way from Amazon too. I had to go to Costco yesterday and there was an entire pallet of THBP (for under $16!!!) ...I was very tempted to buy it, but then I'd have two. My guess it will be in the mail today.

it was great. i love them so much, i read them over & over, have them on cd, have the first 4 in my ipod... i think i see where 7 is going to go, which is an odd sensation after reading one. never before had a clue! but i still can't believe who died & how. blew me away. hurry up & read it, everybody, so we can really discuss it! i have questions!

Yeah, amazon still hadn't delivered :bawling: I am buy book 7 at costco!

get off the boards and read, silly!! go!! now!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom