Harry Potter fans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the two other books, Magical Beasts and the History of Quidditch, are for charity.... so I would be a bad person if I didn't reccomend those too... :eyebrow:

I Love The Books....i Looove The Movies...wat A Great Series!

I really liked them - I got the first one for my cousin as a present, but his mom gave it back to me because of the witchcraft element. Got bored, read it, checked out the rest of them as they became available - the rest is history!

Read all the available books and seen all the available movies. Waiting most impatiently for the rest to come out!

justleesa:
Well, you can now view the cover - There are 3 different ones to choose from

Beeeuuuutiful.

I hope I'll be able to get a copy of the book in time… I am going to be in Amsterdam when it comes out. I'll have to find an English bookstore SOMEWHERE that will have it. That or maybe I will just buy it in the Airport. Any of our Dutch friends know if I will be able to get the English book somewhere?

July 16, COME FASTER!!!

Stay away from the coffee shops..:jump3:..lol. The Dutch speak a lot of English. I know from the craft industry side that they sell the US craft books without any translations. I doubt that you will have a problem finding it.

Aloha,
Lisa

Has anybody read it yet?
No spoilers please!

Still waiting for my copy to be delivered... :nervous:

My copy - according to Amazon - has been sent so should be here in a moment....
And then one day (or night) gone for reading
:D
Mania

I picked up my copy yesterday. Read a little over a hundred pages in the first couple of hours then I had to put it away as I was trying to save it for reading on my liveaboard trip. Luckily I am leaving for my trip tomorrow so I won't have to wait long.
So far so good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom