Harry Potter fans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you like to read, you'll like the series...very well written and a fast read. I just re-read books 1-4 but I'm missing book # 5, should shop for that so I am back in the ball by the time book 7 comes out.

The movies left a LOT of information out. Didn't have an impact in regards to being able to enjoy the movies, but it does mean that without reading the books you miss a lot.

Guess I'll have to start picking up the books. I read voraciously.

FYI, there's a place in Portland, Oregon called Powell's www.powellsbooks.com
I'm sure some of you have heard of it. They sell new and used books and offer free shipping if your order is over $50. If you are a reader and ever get the chance to go there, it's well worth it. This building is HUGE, several stories high and has just about every book you could ever want to lay your hands on.

Does anyone know if her books are available for download, like through audible.com or something? And if so, do they come out the same day as the hardback publication?

The arrival date is the day we leave for Papua New Guinea, and I would love to have the book to read on the trip, but I'll be darned if I'm lugging one of those monsters all the way there and back.

It'd probably exceed the weight limit alone.

never heard of it, but it doesn't mean it's not out there. I hope someone chimes in :wink:

I love the series. But I am a sucker for good over evil and magic...

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry) is currently stirring up a "sensation" in the West End theater district of London, performing in the adult drama Equus, where he has a full frontal nude scene, along with his co-star, a rather buxom young actress. His appearance is causing quite a commotion among the parents of Harry's fans, who are totally shocked to see him in the all-together on stage. He's come a long way from the first HP movie. And to think -- he's only 17!

Yup, the very same. Daniel is playing the stable boy.

Back
Top Bottom