Happy 100th Dive Michelle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

way to go Michelle!

Congratulations! Hopefully a few of the next 100 dives I can tag along for. Enjoy the rest if your trip in Hawaii.

Thanks everyone!!

Yeah, this clear warm water filled with turtles, reef sharks, frog fish, flying gurnards and huge schools of goat fish is so boring. :wink: See you all when I get home!

Congrats on your 100th, Michelle. Sorry it wasn't the best, but at least it was in Hawaii.....if that helps. I just celebrated my 100th locally a few weeks ago and had a blast with a bunch of friends on a fantastic local dive. Very memorable.

Hope you have hundreds more of wonderful dives ahead of you! :yeahbaby:

Congtats Michelle! Damn I jealous, I love the cathedrals. how much longer you going to be there?

Yeah, Lanai diving is great! We made it to 1st Cathedral and had an amazing dive. :) Here's one of my pics of the altar.

I'm coming home today. :(:D (mixed emotions).

Attachments

• IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 47
That is astoundingly beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing more photos when you come home!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom