Happy 100th Dive Michelle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on reaching your first major milestone Michelle! I think anyone who has broken the 100 mark can tell you exactly where they were when they did it. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Thanks Jim! Yeah, I will definitely never forget this milestone. I'm enjoying my trip more already. A little shopping and mingling in Lahaina and a happy hour always helps. :wink:

Oh, I am sorry that you are not enjoying the place you are staying at. Too good to be true, I guess!?!

Well, you rock for getting to 100 and for all the passion that you show this sport - I am proud to have dove with you and to be considered your friend!

Happy Mother's Day too!!!!

Congratulations, Michelle! I'm more than a little jealous that you got to do your 100th in Maui. Gee, I could have used a little of that vis on my 100th... :(

100th_Dive.jpg

Congrats Michelle!

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy at the place you're staying. You're on Maui? Where are you staying?

I hope the rest of your trip is good. My wife and I went to Maui last year and had a great time.

Thanks Buck! I'm staying at a little budget place on the corner of LahainaLuna and the Hwy. I really shouldn't complain for the price ($59/night) but the little tiny ants everywhere were giving me the heebies jeebies. I went out and bought a can of Raid and it's a lot better. :wink: This is my 5th time on Maui and I've always loved it too but then again, I've always stayed in a oceanfront condo and did a lot of the touristy things. It's a whole different experience this time but perfect in it's own way too. :D

Oh, I am sorry that you are not enjoying the place you are staying at. Too good to be true, I guess!?!

Well, you rock for getting to 100 and for all the passion that you show this sport - I am proud to have dove with you and to be considered your friend!

Happy Mother's Day too!!!!

Thanks Sarah!! Yeah, you get what you pay for but I'll survive and have a learned a few things in the process. :D

Congratulations, Michelle! I'm more than a little jealous that you got to do your 100th in Maui. Gee, I could have used a little of that vis on my 100th... :(

100th_Dive.jpg

Yes, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was complaining...I really do appreciate being able to be here for that milestone. The diving has been great and I'm very happy to have done my 1st and 100th here in Maui. :D

We know you weren't complaining Michelle! Anyhow, we are happy you've done 100 dives and that you are still coming home to California to do the next 100 with us!

Hey Michelle, a big congratulations!!!! I think you and anyone diving in our waters deserves a thumbs up, dealing with the colder temperatures and lower viz conditions. Doesn't all that warm water, 3 mil wetsuit, 100' visibility in Hawaii get boring? ;-)

Back
Top Bottom