Haigh the 27th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be diving wet well semi-wet anyways

So will I if my self-installed neck seal lets go. It's been OK for the last few dives. Mostly I'll be playing with a new pair of OMS Slipstream fins.

I will try to make Saturday too. Want to get all the diving I can until it closes up on Nov. 18. Water is still warm in the 60's. Viz is very good now, except for a layer of precip at the bottom, some of it is red colored. It was cold in the morning on Sunday (in the 30's!), but it warmed up when the sun came up. There were quite a few wet divers out.

good what time do want to meet I can bring a small heater that we could use in the building if it is to cold so we have a place to warm up between dives and I'm thinking about renting a dry suit for the day we will see. Dale

good what time do want to meet I can bring a small heater that we could use in the building if it is to cold so we have a place to warm up between dives and I'm thinking about renting a dry suit for the day we will see. Dale

My normal time of arrival is 8:00, I think that is Ken's too. I'll have two American flag lawn chairs that I won in a raffle set up, so I'm easy to spot over near the west dock. Also, I'm the guy that carries his tanks around on a green dolly.

Back
Top Bottom