Haigh the 27th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dean810

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, the charters are slowing down, closing down, or just having a hard time getting out. The viz at Haigh Quarry has improved considerably, better than it's been all summer, and the water is still warm (60's). I saw a paddlefish, twice, last weekend. Who will be our this Saturday?

I can do Sunday. . . I can get there early cuz I have to leave like 12:30 - - - work at 3 :( boooooooo.

Duane wanna bring my tanks? If you havent sold them yet! hahah..

mike

I can do Sunday. . . I can get there early cuz I have to leave like 12:30 - - - work at 3 :( boooooooo.

Duane wanna bring my tanks? If you havent sold them yet! hahah..

mike

Can do. I was trying to sell the blue one, but I want to keep the shotblast one for myself. :)

Ooh, I'd kill for good vis again. Last week was great. Even with pumpkin innards flying all over the place, I could see farther than I had in the past few weekends. I'm on the fence...the drysuit still hasn't arrived and a surface high of 55 degrees. Brrr...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom