Haigh the 27th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ooh, I'd kill for good vis again. Last week was great. Even with pumpkin innards flying all over the place, I could see farther than I had in the past few weekends. I'm on the fence...the drysuit still hasn't arrived and a surface high of 55 degrees. Brrr...
Just don't kill anyone underwater- the blood really messes up the vis and the bluegill will never be the same after they taste the hand that feeds them! Besides, I think that Dean would secretly miss Duane! :D

Well, the charters are slowing down, closing down, or just having a hard time getting out. The viz at Haigh Quarry has improved considerably, better than it's been all summer, and the water is still warm (60's). I saw a paddlefish, twice, last weekend. Who will be our this Saturday?

Sorry, Dean, but I have to go over to Tony's with a hacksaw, crowbar, and a bucket of grease: he wants me to help him with something.

Ooh, I'd kill for good vis again. Last week was great. Even with pumpkin innards flying all over the place, I could see farther than I had in the past few weekends. I'm on the fence...the drysuit still hasn't arrived and a surface high of 55 degrees. Brrr...

Well, if Dave shows up, you could just use his drysuit. He'll be too busy sleeping anyway!

:D

Sorry Dean, Dave's going to have to sleep in your car, as my gear, along with my underwater chainsaw is in the shop.

yes, my head is stuck up a pumpkin's *** :11:

More like your head is stuck up a textbook's *** :wink: And I mean that in the most sympathetic way. Good luck, Bubbles!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom