Haigh the 27th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you still have a drysuit? I thought I saw it for sale at the Goodwill?

no....seasoft was thrown out long ago, everything else is on e-bay :)

how are you bubbles? you diving this weekend? or next at Haigh?

no....seasoft was thrown out long ago, everything else is on e-bay :)

how are you bubbles? you diving this weekend? or next at Haigh?
Unfortunately, my diving days at Haigh are numbered this year- I'll probably be there on the weekend of the 10th, and I might be diving my 3mm at least one of those days. :11:

Unfortunately, my diving days at Haigh are numbered this year- I'll probably be there on the weekend of the 10th, and I might be diving my 3mm at least one of those days. :11:

whoa...all i can say is SHRINKAGE...

but if i am there, i'll say helllooooooo, perhaps i can tag along with you for a dive. I'll be wet...but in a 7 :)

Looks like the last two days I'll be at the quarry are Nov 11 and 18. Wanna have some fun with 3-4 b bottles or perhaps a little monkey bash. :)

Looks like the last two days I'll be at the quarry are Nov 11 and 18. Wanna have some fun with 3-4 b bottles or perhaps a little monkey bash. :)
I'd be up for the diving with the bottles, but I'll leave the monkey bashing and other forms of animal and pumpkin cruelty up to you and Dean.

Now if you had some scooters we could play with, that would be a different story... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom