Haigh Quarry Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O'Malley:
were you with a guy who had a BIG OLE BELLY???????

Nope, no big belly!...however, let's see what 10 years of diving and Tina's burgers do down the road! With that, gotta run...

It's not a belly...it's BioPrene!

Who would have thunk it....I come home to a voicemail from Tina, saying someone found my fin and turned it in! If it was one of you, then thank you very much! I cannot believe someone found that...there was less than 2' viz down there when we looked for it.

Not really sure where I will be going. Taking a charter with Chicago Dive Charters on Saturday and with N'Pursuit on Sunday. I guess I go where they go! :)

Sideband:
Where you going? I'll be on the Willie Sunday morning for a 2 tank dive.

Joe

Dean810:
Not really sure where I will be going. Taking a charter with Chicago Dive Charters on Saturday and with N'Pursuit on Sunday. I guess I go where they go! :)

You must not be married. :)

I'm assisting an OW class in the morning then an AOW class in the afternoon out there. Captain Caveman and I are going to get in a couple dives between them.
I'll be by the west dock wearing the blue/black shortie and the new Dive Rite BP/W.

Joe

I will be there about 12-30 or 1pm it depens on when i wake up...
got some more gear for the dive and goiing to check them out.
see you all there. ccm aka chris

Don't think I will be making a trip this weekend, but was thinking about next.

Back
Top Bottom