Group Trip - Tres Pelicanos/Casa Mexicana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know. I'm just whining about my inability to go. But you did make me spend an hour last night trying to figure out when I could go...

Don't plan it without me! We'll throw a group of 10 together and Tres Pelicanos will give us our own boat - we'll have a GRAND time :)

I know this video is very long, but it's just something we put together for our group to remember the good times. It was our first Cozumel dive trip and I learned a very important lesson...GoPro mounted on a stick is not a good idea when there's current :) I will be making modifications in the future. Hope you enjoy the video anyway!

I just noticed that my previous video of the sharks didn't render correctly...video editing is not my cup of tea!

This pair of nurse sharks were very friendly...both to each other and to us :)

...after breakfast we walk around the corner to 3P's shop for courtesy transport to the boats that leaves the shop at 7:40 AM

Thanks all for the great info on this thread. Do you find that you have enough time to enjoy the CM breakfast buffet AND be at the TP shop by 7:40? If I recall the buffet opens at 7:30, but I could be wrong.

Yes...the Casa Mexicana breakfast buffet opens promptly at 7:00 am. I had the same concerns, but we never had a problem :)

Thanks all for the great info on this thread. Do you find that you have enough time to enjoy the CM breakfast buffet AND be at the TP shop by 7:40? If I recall the buffet opens at 7:30, but I could be wrong.

Plenty of time, since they open promptly at 7. We never felt rushed. 30 minutes is more than enough time for me to enjoy breakfast and a couple of cups of coffee.

This is all reminding me of how much we truly ENJOYED the trip. I've got a window of opportunity in late July. May have to consider putting together another group of 10 :grouphug2:

@Jason - you in this time???

Back
Top Bottom