Amazing Time Diving With Tres Pelicanos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GKT

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
An amazing couple of weeks diving with Tres Pelicanos. I was looking for a dive operation offering relatively more advanced experience and Tres Pelicanos certainly delivered! Running on 2 200hp engines, the Skinny Shark was faster than any other boat I saw. Jorge and Jose pointed out sea horses on almost every dive and are in general very knowledgeable guides. When all divers were at a similar skill level, they picked some relatively advanced dive profiles. If that was not the case, we could dive our own profiles. The Cathedral and Yukab Wall were certainly dives to be remembered!I would certainly dive with Tres Pelicanos again next time I visit.

Glad to hear you had a good time with 3P's. I have been diving with them since I started about 10 years ago and haven't been able to get back since covid. I had heard they had a few new DM's and was a little concerned but everyone says the new guys are great. Heading there tomorrow for a week of diving.

I have been diving with them since I started about 10 years ago and haven't been able to get back since covid.
Glad you’re making it back. Drift diving Coz as part of the Pelican family is the closest thing to “dive freedom” I’ve encountered on a rec day boat. Enjoy. :clearmask::bounce::bounce::bounce:😊

Glad to hear you had a good time with 3P's. I have been diving with them since I started about 10 years ago and haven't been able to get back since covid. I had heard they had a few new DM's and was a little concerned but everyone says the new guys are great. Heading there tomorrow for a week of diving.
They have had some changes since Covid, but I think the team that 3P has now is great -- both good with newer divers and also letting more experienced divers just "dive their dive". And as mentioned above they've really been great at finding little things like seahorses and tiny juvenile frogfish, etc. Hope you have a great trip!

An amazing couple of weeks diving with Tres Pelicanos. I was looking for a dive operation offering relatively more advanced experience and Tres Pelicanos certainly delivered! Running on 2 200hp engines, the Skinny Shark was faster than any other boat I saw. Jorge and Jose pointed out sea horses on almost every dive and are in general very knowledgeable guides. When all divers were at a similar skill level, they picked some relatively advanced dive profiles. If that was not the case, we could dive our own profiles. The Cathedral and Yukab Wall were certainly dives to be remembered!I would certainly dive with Tres Pelicanos again next time I visit.

Is that Gorge the triathlete?

Back
Top Bottom