Group buy-109/BA diaphragm covers & exhaust tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parts were all sent out about a week ago. Are there any of you who have paid but not received your order? Did I get you all the parts you paid for?

I don't want to sound like Sally Field, but "like" this post if your order is OK....it'll save PMs, emails, etc.

c

It looks like I missed out on this one, but if another GB happens in the future I'm in for 2 of each.

Hi friends, I hope I don't cause any discomfort. Not shure if this is a thread for production of the exhaust tee, or to place a group order for SP parts. If the latest is thecase, I will like to join you. I am interested in 2 diaphragm covers for th BA, and 1-exhaust tee. If other parts can be included, I am in need of 2-s-wing poppet for the156 with chamber, 2- latest lever for the 156 and 2 spring for G250. If a diaphragm for this model can be included I will also order one. Thank you in advanced. Darrel

Couv, any new orders going soon?

I have too many irons in the fire to start another group buy right now; but someone else is looking into it and is in the process of getting prices. Stay tuned to the DIY forum.

this thread needs to be locked.....

this thread needs to be locked.....

I think you are correct. PM sent to a MOD

Currently I don't have the time to start another Group Buy. However someone else is looking into starting one. I suspect he is waiting on pricing information.

Couv

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom