Group buy-109/BA diaphragm covers & exhaust tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....why I oughtta....

Got it, C...thank you.

I'm afraid all of the tees currently on order are spoken for and I've had a few PMs requesting any cancelations. However, this "group buy" has gone well so far and if it ends well I think we can start another. The supplier is currently off diving in Bonaire so we don't have an ETR for the second set of tees. I'll be off blowing bubbles for the next few days so unless I hear something in the next 24 hours I won't be updating this thread until I return. If one of you would like to spearhead the next order, PM me and I'll put you in contact with the supplier.

Edit: If any of you living in the US have paid, but have not received their order please let me know/if any of you have received your order and have not paid please do so.

Couv

Update on the Tees,

I just got word today they should arrive at the vendor's around 7 JUL 11

c

Again, I expect to get the exhaust tees soon. I'd like to get the payments in and packages out in one trip to the post office.

Richkeller
Iknee
Luis H
Timdivesatomic
WB2GLP
Fishpie

....Please check your PM's

Has anyone from the first group NOT received their package?

Couv

Been following the antics of the "usual suspects" for a while, and I've gleaned a lot of good info on reg repair and replacement parts. I have a some old SP 109s that breathe great, and are a pleasure to dive, but could use diaphragm covers and exhaust tees. They're tough to get in Okinawa. Any chance I could be tacked on to future orders?

AF,

Absolutely. Stay tuned to the DIY forum. I suspect a new thread will be in order because this one is getting a bit long an convoluted. I've received a few PMs from late guys wanting to get in on this "group buy" but unfortunately all of the parts are currently spoken for. I expect the next round to go more smoothly than this one as we will not attempt to manufacture any parts.

Couv, I was totally out of touch and just got wind of your group buy. I just got a Balanced Adjustable 2nd and it sorely needs a diaphram cover and especially a tee. Can you add me to the next order with at least 2 of each? Thanks for taking the bull by the horns on this!!

NP Fish,

But as stated in #157, a new thread will probably need to be started.....now if someone wants to start it now, I can PM them with all the contact info. :)

c

OK....the parts have been shipped to all who have paid. There's still a couple of slackers who have not funded my wife's scrap booking weekend. Everyone please check your PMs for a tracking number.

Later,

Couv

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom