Greetings from Antarctica (really)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by keralucu
... Plus I don't have any real qualifications to offer, so to speak :)

Hey Alison, I wouldn't let that stop you! Seriously, lots of folks come down here without any real qualifications. If they hang around long enough they get promoted to station manager...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Glenn, but the question is, how do I get there in the first place - I mean position-wise? My background is actually hotel management - I've worked in some of the best hotels and resorts in Asia... does that help?

(Oh God... does this mean I'm mentally unstable? Actually wanting to go and work in the Antarctic?? LOL :p)

You're just normal run of the mill mentally unstable.I wouldn't let it bother you.Just keep taking the medicine that I prescribed months ago and keep mantraning the words...."We may be many in here,but we're OK about it!"
:p :p :p
Your self qualified physician,
Doctor Gas.

I shall do just as the doctor ordered...

:loopy:

(And may I tell you just how happy I am to have you back with us? Where are you by the way? Are you still in Canada, or Seoul, or??)

:)
YLCG

But leaving tomorrow night for Seoul.17hr flight,then 15 hrs in transit at Incheon and a 12 hr flight to Auckland.
It is going to be a mean one.I'm flexing and stretching my butt cheeks in preparation.Ooochy Aaachy!

My background is actually hotel management - I've worked in some of the best hotels and resorts in Asia... does that help?

Hey that was my second major in College. The first one was Architectural Engineering, Second was Hotel Management (went into that cuz the family owns some) and the last one was Biz Admin! hehe :)

Oh yeah... you're the guy who has a love affair with his mattress, right? :p

*Sending you Thai massage vibes*
CG

Oh yeah... you're the guy who has a love affair with his mattress, right? :p

*Sending you Thai massage vibes*
CG

Don't get it. Hu? Sorry Beautiful, it's probably something simple I missed. Care to explain?

Teehee... sorry Mario, our posts got crossed... mine was actually to Gasman... (kind of a private joke)!

But I can send you Thai massage vibes if you wish!

=-x

Back
Top Bottom