Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missdirected:
Ummmm, well welcome to Florida and our loverly summer storms. If you would like I would be more than happy to give you the forecast for the rest of the summer. Humidity, 20% chance of afternoon thundershower, ..... I think that about covers it.

My favorite weather forecast for Florida is, Don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes it will change."

cotampa:
Anybody diving?

I have plans on Saturday for sailing which unfortunately I can not cancel - promise to help out a friend. I am up for something on Sunday if someone puts something together. I am up for chartering as well. Hey more of us can go. :D

hmmmm, can't do the charter thing this week, damn move killed my bank account, but if there is something on the cheap, I am in.

wstein:
hmmmm, can't do the charter thing this week, damn move killed my bank account, but if there is something on the cheap, I am in.

Are you still over here near Citrus? You could have moved into the Salvation Army and actually have had money left. I'm telling you some people just don't think :shakehead hehehe

nope, moved over between country way and oldsmar. I did try the salvation army, but they have an inferiority complex like the other branchs towards Marines.

Missdirected:
Hiya Jeff and Virginia! July? Did somebody say July? ScubaBoard is having a huge event in Key Largo. You can still sign up if you would like. And you having diving wife - we definitely need to meet :D No disrespect to my other favorite Tampa Area dive buddies.

When is it? We are going camping in July as well - so we are about out available weekends. We also have a trip sceduled for August to the Keys for a week. In October, Bill Jackson is having another Keys trip that we are considering signing up for - I think its a weekend though.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom